This is a great opportunity for an experienced Business Development Manager to join an established Internationally Traded Services company as part of our Sales Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and tests new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Wisetek have a requirement for an ITAD (IT Asset Disposition) Business Development Manager whose primary remit will be UK with potential to cover Europe too.
As a results-driven, natural problem solver, the ITAD BDM will develop market strategies to secure high value partnerships within OEM’s, Global Enterprises and the data centre segment. Their role will be to increase product revenue and margins in UK/Europe by strategically expanding our network of customers and suppliers in the region.
The primary role of the ITAD Business Development Manager is to prospect for new clients by networking, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. They must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with Wisetek.
They must develop a rapport with clients and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship.
Strategic planning is a key part of this job description, since it is part of the manager’s responsibility to develop the pipeline of new business coming into Wisetek. This requires a thorough knowledge of the market, the solutions/services the company can provide and of the company’s competitors.
As a key member of the sales team, the BDM works to build and grow a successful pipeline of new and recurring revenue and to identify new market opportunities in UK/Europe.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Performs direct sales and achieves personal sales targets
- Prospects new industry markets for Enterprise, Client and mobile products
- Account Manager for allocated customers
- Monitors competitor’s activity within the certified used IT product market and create a strategic plan to boost the company’s market share based on territory and/or allocated customer account list
- Weekly forecast of Revenue and margin opportunities, including Pipeline, Booking and Billing target and support needed
- Virtual engagement with all key Wisetek resources leads to ensure alignment and understanding of product solutions, messaging, resource management and business objectives
- Set number of customer and partner meetings weekly mapped to business development opportunity and pipeline Report at weekly management meeting
- Clear communication of Business Development strategy and identification of opportunities, challenges and support needed on an ongoing basis to Wisetek management
- Communicates professionally both within the company and externally
- Liaise with all areas of the company to meet and exceed goals and customer needs
- Supports Company Environment, Health and Safety Policy
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes
- Develop and grow the Business Development team
- Work closely with Marketing department to ensure optimal go to market messaging
- Previous experience in the ITAD Sector
- 5 years plus experience in sales, Customer service, purchasing or program management, knowledge of Enterprise IT equipment an advantage
- Ideal candidate would come from a similar environment where flexibility and customer focus are key to the success of the business model
- Proven track record in achieving sales quota
- Bachelors in marketing or sales is preferred
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills (another European language a bonus)
- Strong commercial acumen
- Some technical/IT background or knowledge preferred
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills
- Ability to manage a pipeline of multiple accounts and partners
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets
- Thorough understanding of MS Office tools: Excel, Word…
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com CRM and MS Dynamics an advantage
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated
- There will be a requirement for travel to meet business needs
Please click HERE to submit your application.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.