Wisetek is currently looking to fill the position of Cleaning/Canteen Operative. The role will be based out of the Cork office.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Clean and maintain the Canteen area throughout the day.
- Mop and Buff vinyl and/or hard floor areas of the building, plus vacuum carpets.
- Clean toilet areas of the building.
- Clean and vacuum the reception area and main offices.
- Collect and remove rubbish and waste material to authorised disposal points.
- Occasional set up of refreshments for meetings.
- Take responsibility for the safe use of all cleaning materials and equipment used in the course of your duties.
- To work in a safe manner for the benefit of oneself and other occupants of the building.
- Experience in the use of cleaning equipment is essential.
- Basic health and safety knowledge.
- Flexible approach.
- Good language and communication skills required.
- Ability to work on his/her own initiative.
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org