This is a great opportunity to join an established internationally traded services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- General warehouse duties when not required for driving vehicles.
- Some Production tasks, example mechanical dis-assembly will be required.
- Overall responsibility to drive the Company truck (s) as required.
- Driving company vehicles between Dublin customer sites and to Cork HQ.
- To adhere to all RSA Truck safety standards and Company safe driving standards.
- Work to any outlined standards and regulations as defined by the company.
- Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies.
- Other relevant duties as needed.
What the person will need to have;
- Full C Class Driving licence (current and no endorsements) is essential for the role.
- Drivers CPC Qualification Card is required.
- Current Digi card (Tachograph) is required.
- Excellent English is required due to the nature of the work/paperwork involved.
- Ability to travel nationally and occasionally internationally is desirable.
- A high level of flexibility and ability to use own initiative is desirable.
- IT Skills and previous experience is desirable.
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Kelly Long, HR Specialist.
Closing date for applications is Friday 9th February 2018.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.