This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of our Digital Marketing Team.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Wisetek is currently seeking a Digital Marketing Executive to join our growing Marketing Department.
We are looking for an experienced professional to support online marketing activities particularly geared towards inbound lead generation and content marketing. The person must be a highly motivated, self-starter with excellent verbal, written and communication skills. This is an exciting career opportunity to contribute to our digital marketing success and to play an integral role in driving revenue growth for our company.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Execute inbound/outbound lead generation strategy for digital and traditional channels including: Organic & Paid Search, Social Media, Content Marketing, Events and applicable Offline Channels (e.g. Print and Direct Mail).
- Develop email and blog content to support lead nurture interest and engagement.
- Create and manage landing pages to optimise inbound marketing lead generation and conversions.
- Support on-going SEO requirements for our Wisetek website and to optimise visitor experience.
- Writing informative and effective search engine optimised copy for our website and ensuring all content is kept up to date.
- Creation and execution of email marketing campaigns and contributing to the monthly newsletter content.
- Conduct A/B tests to continuously optimize campaign performance
- Provide monthly reporting for all digital communications across all channels.
- Minimum 2-3 Years B2B Marketing experience in a Digital Marketing role.
- A degree in Marketing or a similar discipline, with a strong element of digital marketing, or a postgraduate qualification in Digital Marketing.
- A proven track record of success in demand generation.
- Excellent copywriting and editing skills and a passion for content writing.
- Experience using a content management system such as WordPress is desirable.
- Experience with Marketing Automation required (Hubspot experience a plus)
- Experience with Web Analytics (Google Analytics experience a plus)
- Salesforce CRM experience is a plus
- Strong understanding and practical knowledge of web strategy
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org