This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
The Digital Marketing Manager role will report to the CEO and be based out of the Cork office.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Plan and execute all digital marketing including SEO/SEM, Marketing & Sales CRM database, email, mobile, social media and display advertising campaigns.
- Leads the development of new and creative growth strategies for Wisetek in conduction with our businesses in Ireland, Europe, United States and Asia-Pacific
- Design, build and maintain our social mediapresence, ensure Wisetek web site messaging consistent globally.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimise user experience
- Work with inside sales team who follow up on the leads your work creates.
- Develop and execute long and short term marketing straetgies to promote our multiple businesses, increasing target market penetration, enhancing overall revenues and customer retention goals.
- Lead the planning, implementation and creative development of the marketing calendar.
- Utilise strong analytic ability to evaluate end to end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Own the marketing automation tools we deploy, and create the customer journey.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess goals (ROI and KPI’s)
- Optimise Wisetek Marketing spend and performance
- Plan, measure and execute new marketing experiments and conversions from lead to opportunity tests.
What the person will need to have
- Positive can do attitude and creativity
- Good with ambiguity and can figure out the bigger picture when needed
- Proven Experience and track record of leading digital and inbound digital marketing strategies, managing SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation tools, focused campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital marketing campaigns that engage and motivate.
- Experience in managing landing pages and user funnels
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics, NetInsight)
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- 4/5 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Degree or Masters in Digital Marketing or a related discipline
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org