This is a great opportunity for an experienced Digital Project Manager to join an established Internationally Traded Services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients. The location of the role is based out in Cork, Ireland.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek has a range of service offerings delivered to clients on a bespoke IT digital platform, this Wisetek Service Platform (WSP) consists of a customer-facing Web Portal sitting on top of Wisetek’s ERP SQL database, Microsoft Dynamics 2017. As Wisetek continues to improve and expand on these service offering, we’re seeking an experienced digital project manager to drive the on-time delivery on continuous improvement and new development projects of the corresponding WSPs.
- Creating and communicating a project plan, schedule and budget
- Driving design workshops
- Define Project scope & deliverables
- Managing on time handover of development
- Monitor and report on project progress
- Facilitate update meetings with stakeholders
- Scheduling User Acceptance Testing
- Managing production go live, including documentation release and training
- Work multiple projects simultaneously
- At least 3 years project management experience in I.T
- Understanding of Project Management Methodologies
- Project Management qualification, PMP, Prince II
- Strong Communication skills
- Problem Solver
- Attention to detail
- Get things done
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of the following an advantage;
– ColdFusion, bootstrap
– Content Management Systems (TeamworkCMS)
– Microsoft Dynamics Nav 2017
Please click HERE to submit your application.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.