This is a great opportunity for an experienced candidate to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in the US as part of our Sales Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
As a results-driven, natural problem solver, the Director of ITAD Sales will bring in-depth knowledge of the ITAD global market and develop market strategies to secure high value partnerships. Their role will be to increase product revenue and margins in North America by strategically expanding sales within our current network of brokerage clients, as well as to grow that network of customers and suppliers in the region. Additionally, the US ITAD Sales Director will be driving business development within OEM’s, Global Enterprises and the data centre segment through take out and supply in North America.
Utilizing exceptional customer service skills, the Director will lead the charge on all trade and downstream sales by determining pricing structure and negotiating contracts. The location for the role and successful candidate is flexible across any of the 4 US Wisetek offices which are in Maryland, Franklin, Austin or Sacramento
Day to day tasks may include:
- Sales & Pricing Strategies
- Deal Management
- Strategy Development
- Process Management
Duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Manage all aspects of Enterprise product sales, through wholesale channels, as well as product optimisation.
- Selling and Sourcing excess enterprise equipment, parts and features to 3rd Party Maintenance companies, End Users and Brokers in North America.
- Selling IT commodities, Enterprise (Servers, Storage, Networking equipment & components eg Memory, Hard drives etc.)
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analysing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes national sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Experience of managing full sales/account development cycle
- Viewed internally as a “go to person” for depth of product pricing knowledge & ITAD business in general.
- Manages a pipeline of new customer, selling all product lines – Servers, Storage and Networking equipment and complimentary commodities.
- Monitors competitor’s activity within the certified used IT product market and create a strategic plan to boost the company’s market share based on territory and/or allocated customer account list.
- Knowledge of Enterprise IT equipment and sales experience in the IT industry for B2B customers an advantage
- Detailed knowledge of online selling platforms such as EBay / Amazon/Brokerbin/Tradeloop
10+ years of experience in the ITAD technology industry.
- Able to manage multiple tasks, projects, and assignments simultaneously with ease.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and utilize new methods, systems and technology.
- ITAD Enterprise Product Sales specializations selling the IBM, HP, DELL and CISCO product lines.
- Proficient with CRMs (SalesForce), ERP(Navision), Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook.
Sales Director Skills:
Meeting Sales Goals, Negotiation, Selling to Customer Needs, Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning, Building Relationships, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, Staffing, Business Development, E-commerce, Sales Metrics, Logistics, Distribution, Manufacturing, Process Parameters, Industrial Capital Equipment, Robotics, Electronic/IT Recycling, ITAD.
In summary Wisetek want to attract a talented individual that has shown consistent, top performance who has achieved and exceeded personal quotas in excess of $10 million, and who is known for delivering revenue and profit gains within highly competitive global ITAD markets.
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Geni Darcy, HR
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.