Reporting to: Production Supervisor
Duties include but not limited to the following (Training will be provided for specific tasks).
- PC and Systems Transactions such as Microsoft Excel and SAP.
- Report generation, relevant analysis and ability to action.
- Production & Reverse Logistics tasks: example, mechanical assembly or disassembly of electronic components.
- Rework Tasks, example PCB repair.
- General housekeeping of warehouse and Yard area. Keeping area clean and tidy to 5S standards and any other relevant duties that may arise.
- Ensuring that work is accurate, to highest quality standard as defined by the Company, H&S and Environmental ISO Standards.
- Reporting to Team Leader and/or Supervisor
- Carry out detailed inspection.
- Boxing and Shipping of product.
- Promote Lean principles.
- Undergo training/certification when required to do.
- Move within Wisetek operations and various site locations.
- Must be available to work the required overtime per week/month and at Quarter end to facilitate Customer and business needs.
- Eligibility for Employer Incentive schemes such as Jobs Plus is a distinct advantage.
- Excellent PC skills including experience with Microsoft are essential.
- SAP System experience is desirable.
- Person must have good written & verbal communication skills.
- Person needs to be a flexible, enthusiastic individual with ability to use their own initiative and take responsibility for their work as well as a Team player.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Kelly Long, HR Specialist.
Closing date for applications is 31st August 2018.
Internal and External Applicants may be considered.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.