This is a great opportunity for an experienced Sales Director to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of our Sales Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
The new Director of Sales Operations will build & execute the plan for the next 12-36 months and lay the foundations that will support rapid scale. As such the new hire will possess a track record of having built a high volume transactional sales engine across multiple business lines and taken a product or solution sold into a small number of prospects into a fully blown enterprise proposition. They will understand how to put in place a sales plan and deliver against it – the successful candidate will have succeeded as the primary executive rather than executed or localised a plan from corporate.
Wisetek is looking for a proven direct sales leader with a track record of growing high-performance teams selling modern IT solutions to Enterprise clients and Brokers. This person will not be channel focused. You will report directly to the CEO in this role.
As Global Director of Sales Operations, you will scale the team of talented Inside Sales Representatives over the next 12 months while hitting monthly and quarterly sales goals & targets. Your remit will cover Sales Management, Inside Sales and Field Sales. You will balance mid-size deals across the team of ISRs, guiding them through a logical sales process that on-boards customers.
It is essential that you demonstrate strategic leadership and mentorship to the existing team, whilst putting in place a rigorous process that ensures success at scale.
- You own revenue and sales growth for Wisetek.
- Strategic Planning and Sales forecasting – Define the sales goals & targets for Wisetek subsidiaries globally.
- Manage the geographically dispersed Sales operations and resources to deliver profitable growth.
- Provide accurate and detailed sales forecasting to management.
- Define optimal sales force structure and have a proactive approach to new sales hires.
- Manage sales compensation scheme and incentive programs that motivate the sales team to achieve their sales targets.
- Own the monthly and quarterly New and Existing Customer Expansion forecast.
- Drive the adoption of Salesforce.com CRM system across the organization and put in place the infrastructure and systems to support the success of the sales function.
- Possess strong commercial acumen and a proven track record in business development.
- Ensure timely, accurate reporting on critical KPIs (revenue, retention, incremental opportunities).
- Attain monthly sales goals by winning new greenfield customers from the hundreds of prospects the business currently has whilst growing a high-performance sales team.
- Set the standard for delivering client presentations, including bringing the poise, marketing acumen, and technical abilities required to win complex deals against incumbents/competition.
- Ensure Wisetek market offering, pricing and propositions reflect the needs of the market and end customers.
- Working closely with our Digital marketing team, define the key lead generation activities that create the required quantity and quality of leads for our inside sales team.
- Help to define and develop the online presence of the market solutions to drive awareness, revenue, and customer retention whilst reinforcing the company value proposition.
- Drive the Wisetek sales career path to recruit, train, and promote-from-within future high-attaining reps (within 12 months of initial hire) while scaling the sales process.
- Develop the core messaging and Go-To-Market Propositions to support the strategic growth of the business in all its chosen markets.
- Develop and maintain the commercial offering of our solutions (price, terms and conditions etc.)
Experience (Essential and Desired)
- A stellar Track record: You will have built and managed high performing teams, consistently exceeded sales quotas in a similar business to Wisetek managing either inside and/or field reps.
- A natural Leader: You lead through influence rather than authority, are a coach and team player, and can motivate a talented sales team to over achieve their quotas.
- A high Volume Multi-Tasker: Enthusiasm for a fast-growing, fast-changing environment who is capable of absorbing and managing high volumes of leads and processes, while driving strategic deals to close.
- A company Builder. You will understand how to scale out a go to market operations – you will be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard, will bring a strong independent viewpoint to the executive table, and will constantly strive to improve our sales methodologies.
- Prior experience of working in a similiar business would be an advantage.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is preferred with a post-graduate degree a plus.
Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com or Careers@wisetek.net