This is a great opportunity for an experienced Health and Safety Officer to join an established Internationally Traded Services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Wisetek are seeking a Health and Safety Officer with 2-3 years’ experience. The successful candidate will be responsible for advising on overall compliance in matters of Health & Safety in accordance with company policy and relevant statutory provisions.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities:
- Provide, co-ordinate and manage health and safety training to staff and management
- Working with ISO45001 and OHSAS 18001
- Development of risk assessments, audits and site inspections
- Be present on multiple sites, ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Compiling, updating and communicating H&S processes and procedures
- Preparing reports
- Determining new ways of reducing risks
- Promoting a positive health and safety culture
- Incident investigations and reporting
- A pro-active approach to workload and areas of responsibility
- Strong and effective communication skills
- IOSH recognised degree or similar
- Full clean driving license
- Strong and effective communication skills.
- A pro-active approach to workload and areas of responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and communicate effectively
- Genuine interest in building a career in H&S with a growing organisation
- Some travel will be necessary.
Please click HERE to submit your application.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.