This is a great opportunity for a Junior Programme Manager with 2 to 3 years’ experience to join an established Internationally Traded Services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients. The location of the role is based out in Ireland or US.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
Wisetek are looking for a Junior Programme Manager to be responsible for organizing programs and projects within our organization. The successful candidate will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization’s strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be tasked with developing and assisting with key initiatives for our customers and implementing projects based on the business needs. A key advantage will be to have experience in both program and team management.
Whilst the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Junior Programme Manager can be summarized as follows:
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization and our customers
- Works with cross functional business teams to ensure projects have all key resources assigned and are successfully completed
- Creating and managing long-term goals
- Working alongside a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure programme goals are achieved
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle
- Oversee multiple projects, ensuring program goals are met
- Liaise with various internal and external stakeholders to develop plans with a medium to long-term forward view
- Drive visible performance management, use KPI’s to track progress, monitoring actual performance versus plan promoting awareness to drive improvement
- Develop, model and implement strategies to improve scheduling capability and adherence and integration with other project phases
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy and productivity
- Participating in business leadership meetings; developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
- Programme/Project Governance, minimising our exposure and risk on programmes/projects
- Leading and motivating teams to deliver innovative solutions
- Management of stakeholder expectations
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects in a fast paced, changing environment
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or Program /Account Management role
- Experience in IT/Manufacturing desirable
- Degree or relevant business experience
- Experience in and knowledge of ITAD industry an advantage
- Experience of defining and scoping project requirements
- Proficiency in planning, change management and problem-solving, and able to resolve issues of a highly complex and strategic nature
- Good commercial awareness – High level awareness of developments in the Information Technology marketplace
- Demonstrable experience in programme/project management
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.