Wisetek currently has a requirement for a Logistic Administrator. The Logistics Administrator must have extensive administration experience, good IT and data entry skills. Attention to detail, planning and scheduling. Strong communication skills.
- Duties include but not limited to the following (Training will be provided for specific tasks).
- The co-ordinating of shipments and the ancillary administration associated with same.
- Liaising with the Companies Traders on a daily basis in order to perform this function.
- The forward planning of shipments and deliveries.
- Liaising with shipping companies, Supplier and Clients – to agree pricing and timing arrangements.
- Maintaining shipping schedules and inventories.
- Compiling weekly/monthly reports and shipping schedules as required.
- Responsible for Dell warranty transfer.
- Provide cover and support for Logistics Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A detailed working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook is essential.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- High energy professional person.
- Ability to adapt and respond and think on his/her feet.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years working experience and a qualification in Logistics would be an advantage.
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Michelle Rahill, HR.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for applications is 21st June 2018
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.