Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join Wisetek based in Maryland, US as part of our Operations Team.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate existing processes and workflows to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process(s). The candidate must be able to demonstrate a project management approach to the delivery of projects and process improvements ensuring milestones are met on time and in budget. Experience in the use of Lean tools and practices highly desired.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers
- Develop innovative solutions
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards
- Collate, analyze and publish reports/graphs
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations and corrective actions
- Work with various departments to develop a cost-effective and working production process
- Ensure projects are completed on time
- Ensure financial budgets are followed
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology
- Act as customer interface to ensure process needs are met
- Working knowledge of QMS development an advantage
- Innovative, creative, flexible mind-set required for expanding and evolving business needs
- Selecting, managing and working with suppliers
- Ensuring that all lean sigma requirements are achieved in terms of equipment usage, training, data collection and process controls
- Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies
- Engineering degree desirable
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills
- Min 3+ year’s relevant process engineering experience
- IT or Electronic test experience a distinct advantage
- Certification or work experience in Lean manufacturing methodologies is vital for this role
- Project Management experience is highly desirable
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and MS Projects). SAP desirable
- Ability to work alone or as part of project team
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish
Please email your application to email@example.com.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.