This is a great opportunity for an experienced Process Engineer to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of our Operations Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
The successful candidate will be expected to evaluate existing processes and workflows to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the production process(s). The candidate must be able to demonstrate a project management approach to the delivery of projects and process improvements ensuring milestones are met on time and in budget. Experience in the use of Lean tools and practices highly desired.
Duties include but not limited to the following;
- Evaluate and improve on processes in manufacturing systems.
- Maintain reliable and safe manufacturing systems while improving production rates, efficiencies, yields, costs and changeovers.
- Develop innovative solutions.
- Improve process capability and production volume while maintaining and improving quality standards.
- Prepare samples for study.
- Collect, record, and transcribe data.
- Show results in reports.
- Develop and implement systems that optimize all phases of production process.
- Provide suggestions during incident investigations.
- Advise on corrective actions.
- Work with various departments to develop a cost-effective and working production process.
- Ensure projects are completed on time.
- Ensure financial budgets are followed.
- Research and purchase new manufacturing technology.
- Act as customer interface to ensure process needs are met.
- Working knowledge of QMS development an advantage.
- Innovative, creative, flexible mind-set required for expanding and evolving business needs.
- Managing the cost and time constraints of projects.
- Selecting, managing and working with suppliers.
- Ensuring that all cGMP requirements are achieved in terms of equipment usage, training, data collection and process controls.
- Support all Company Policies including Environment, Quality and H&S Policies.
- Engineering degree essential.
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills.
- Min 3+ year’s relevant mechanical and process engineering experience.
- Certification or work experience in Lean/Six Sigma is vital for this role.
- Project Management experience is highly desirable.
- Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and MS Projects). SAP desirable.
- Ability to work alone or as part of project team.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org