This is a great opportunity for an experienced Quality and Compliance Manager to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of our Operations Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
The Quality & Compliance Manager will provide technical direction and business guidance to the Quality teams. Has responsibility for ensuring all relative performance objectives in relation to quality, cost and delivery are met and drives gross profit through account planning, and resource planning and allocation. Proactively develops and maintains a cross functional team and continually seeks innovative methods for improving team performance and profitability. Liaise directly with existing and potential customers and prepares reviews and proposals. Manage multi-site certifications and compliance. Reporting to the Operations Director and working with the Quality team, the position also contributes to the development and implementation of organisational strategies, policies and practices. In this role you also have responsibility for leading and managing the compliance requirements of the business. This role has the ability to be a Global role depending on the successful candidate.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Co-ordination and scheduling of periodic internal and external reviews or audits to ensure that compliance procedures are followed for all applicable standards
- Support global compliance for internal and external audits, service providers, partners and material movement
- File appropriate compliance reports with regulatory agencies
- Complying with ISO accreditation requirements and support Management systems within ISO standards
- Assess product, compliance, or operational risks and develop risk management strategies.
- Conduct or direct the internal investigation of compliance issues
- Provide leadership & supervision of the Quality and Compliance functions.
- Disseminate written policies and procedures related to compliance activities.
- Writing reports on design, pre-production, and production to check on the quality status of the product at all stages of production and inform the rest of the production team
- Support the investigating of causes of quality problems and proposing solutions
- Training new Quality Control employees
- Evaluate testing procedures to meet the specifications of environmental monitoring programs.
- Maintain excellent customer relations
- Stays informed about environmental standards and makes sure a company operates within those standards
- Examine and improve auditing processes to prevent compliance issues or resolve them in a timely manner
- Conduct interviews, scrutinise details and asks questions to make sure employees make every effort to stay compliant across a company’s various departments
- Implementing improvements to production processes that lead to overall increases in product quality
- Consult with solicitors and other professionals on compliance matters
- Spearhead and helps to design programs that improve compliance in environmental, ethical, and other areas
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical employment standards set out by the law and corporate regulations
- Continuing education on newly developing Quality Control techniques
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Quality or related field
- Proven ability to build the capabilities needed to deliver on the team’s short and long term goal, including identification and development of a strong pipeline of the best talent from both internal and external candidate pools.
- Clearly and succinctly convey information and ideas, including expert executive communication and presentation skills
- Minimum of 3-5 years industry and Management experience in a similar or related role in the IT/Electronic Sector preferably
- Strong leadership and decision-making skills.
- Proven ability to motivate, influence, and train people.
- Able to liaise and interact with all professionals of Plant Management or Customers
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office and ERP Systems.
- Communicate a clear vision and strategy for the account that inspires and empowers the team to execute within a common framework
- Able to get things done without direct line authority; able to exercise personal influence, resolve conflict, and bring about required behaviors.
- Willing and able to travel outside the Country.
- Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com