Wisetek is currently looking to fill the position of Receptionist/ PA / Administrator. The role will be based out of the Cork office.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Key Responsibilities but not limited to;
- Front desk reception and management of the telephone.
- Managing visitors book and all drivers/visitors.
- General administration duties for the HR and Finance team including, filing, photocopying, assisting with general accounts, PO’s, Timesheets, petty cash.
- Act as additional admin and PA resource for the management team.
- Co-ordinating internal and external meeting/conferences arrangements including arranging agendas, travel arrangements, attendees, greeting visitors, setting-up refreshment for meeting rooms as required.
- Managing correspondence in a timely and professional manner.
- Filing, scanning, and ensuing all documentation is handled correctly.
- Maintaining office supplies.
- Management and dispatch of internal and external mail.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as receptionist/administrator in a corporate environment
- Excellent telephone manner, personable and friendly.
- A multi-tasker with strong communication, planning and organizational skills.
- Good communicator with strong interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail essential and Flexible in approach.\
- Strong customer service ethic – understands the importance of being the first point of contact. Strong PC skills familiarity with MS office including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to show initiative.
- Reliable and hard-working team player.
Interested candidates should apply to firstname.lastname@example.org