Wisetek has an exciting requirement for an Inside Sales Executive to join the product sales division which is currently based in our HQ building in Dublin Hill, Cork.
This is a great opportunity to join an established internationally traded services company, a market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers , one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Selling IT commodities – consumer products (phones and laptops) and enterprise equipment (servers, storage, networking equipment & components eg. memory, hard drives etc.).
- Customer service related activities.
- Develop new customer leads.
As a key member of the sales team, the Sales Executive will work to build and grow a successful pipeline of new and recurring revenue and identify new market opportunities.
Duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs direct sales and achieves personal sales targets.
- Develops and manages a pipeline of new customers.
- Prospecting new industry markets.
- Responsible for selling all product lines – servers, storage, networking equipment and complimentary commodities.
- Account management for allocated customers.
- Monitors competitor’s activity within the certified used IT product market and create a strategic plan to boost the company’s market share based on territory and/or allocated customer account list.
- Communicates professionally both within the company and externally.
- Understands functions across the company to leverage the skill set and resource on building customer business and satisfaction levels.
- Supports Company Environment, Health and Safety Policy.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
What the person will need to have:
- 3-5 years of experience in sales, customer service and purchasing.
- Knowledge of enterprise IT equipment and sales experience in the IT industry for B2B customers is an advantage.
- Proven ability in a sales team environment with a proven capability of delivering individual and team objectives.
- The ideal candidate will come from a similar environment where flexibility and customer focus are key to the success of the business model.
- Diploma / Degree in Business is preferred but not essential.
- General knowledge of online selling platforms such as eBay / Amazon/ Brokerbin/ Tradeloop.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Some technical/IT background or knowledge preferred.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of multiple accounts and partners.
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets.
- Customer focused.
- Thorough understanding of MS Office tools: Excel, Word.
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics is an advantage.
- Ability to work independently and must be self-motivated.
Please apply in writing or by email with a current C.V. to our HR department.
Closing date for applications is Wednesday 21st February 2018.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.