This is a great opportunity for an ambitious and sales driven Sales Executive to join an established Internationally Traded Services company based in Cork as part of our Operations Team. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients.
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centers located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
This position will work as part of our Product Sales Division currently based in our HQ building in Dublin Hill, Cork
The individual will be responsible for selling IT commodities – Consumer products (Phones and Laptops) and Enterprise (Servers, Storage, Networking equipment & components eg Memory, Hard drives etc.)
As a key member of the sales team, the Sales Executive works to build and grow a successful pipeline of new and recurring revenue and to identify new market opportunities.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Performs direct sales and achieves personal sales targets.
- Develops and manages a pipeline of new customers.
- Prospects new industry markets.
- Responsible for selling all product lines – Servers, Storage and Networking equipment and complimentary
- Account manager for allocated customers
- Customer Service related activities
- Develop new customer leads
- Monitors competitor’s activity within the certified used IT product market and create a strategic plan to boost the company’s market share based on territory and/or allocated customer account list.
- Communicates professionally both within the company and externally.
- Understands functions across the company to leverage the skill set and resource on building customer business and satisfaction levels.
- Supports Company Environment, Health and Safety Policy.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- 3-5 years of experience in Sales, Customer service and Purchasing. Knowledge of Enterprise IT equipment and sales experience in the IT industry for B2B customers an advantage
- Proven ability in a sales team environment with a proven capability to deliver in individual and team objectives,
- Ideal candidate would come from a similar environment where flexibility and customer focus are key to the success of the business model
- Diploma / Degree in Business preferred but not essential.
- General knowledge of online selling platforms such as EBay / Amazon/Brokerbin/Tradeloop.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Good business acumen
- Some technical/IT background or knowledge preferred.
- Excellent presentation, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Ability to manage a pipeline of multiple accounts and partners.
- Proven track record of exceeding annual revenue and profit targets.
- Customer focused
- Thorough understanding of MS Office tools: Excel, Word…
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics an advantage
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Interested candidates should apply to email@example.com