Date: 22nd June 2018
Reporting to: Christine Fitzgerald, Production Manager
Duties include but not limited to the following (Training may need to be provided for specific tasks)
- Lead a team of 3 – 5 Operators/Drivers to ensure targets for quality/service/costs are achieved.
- Ability to interact and deal with our customers’ needs on a daily basis.
- Responsible for the scheduling of our trucks.
- Maintain and enhance housekeeping at a high level within the department through the involvement of all team members.
- Develop a strong team culture through communications and team leadership
- Initiate and drive production and quality improvement projects in line with the principles of Lean Manufacturing.
- Maintain positive employee relations.
- Formulate and implement training plans to meet compliance, versatility and development needs.
- Develops work schedules for team by assessing priorities, workload and available resources.
- Manage department KPI’s and drive improvement of same.
- Maintain inventory and system accuracy.
- Support and maintain Quality and Environmental systems.
- Participate in the recruitment process and manage training requirements in conjunction with HR.
- Develop/Facilitate cost improvement initiatives.
- Completion of Employee appraisals and implement company personnel policies.
- Ensuring that yours and the teams work is accurate, to the highest quality standard.
- Undergo training/certification when required to do so.
- Ensure employees are treated correctly in compliance with company procedures.
- All operator tasks, i.e. Reverse Logistics, Production, or Rework and other relevant duties if required.
- Other tasks/relevant duties as required.Key Requirements:
- Previous Supervisory experience necessary.
- Person must have good written & verbal communication skills.
- Person needs to be a flexible, enthusiastic individual with ability to use their own initiative and take responsibility for their work.
- Attention to detail and accuracy are essential.
- Possess drive and ability to lead teams to maintain the highest standards of efficiency.
- PC skills desirable.
- Ability to travel to other locations as required.
Please apply in writing or by email with current C.V. to Michelle Rahill, HR
Closing date for applications is the 29th June 2018
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.