This is a great opportunity for an experienced Customer Delivery Manager to join an established Internationally Traded Services company. A market leader with a global footprint and a who’s who of global clients. The location of the role is preferably based out of our headquarters in Maryland or one of our other facilities (Sacramento, Austin or Boston).
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Job Purpose and Responsibilities
The primary role of the Customer Delivery Manager is to develop, implement, lead, and manage, the company’s entire international services market including complex domestic and international projects, pricing, and partners.
Whilst the exact responsibilities will vary, the main duties of the Customer Delivery Manager can be summarized as follows:
- Building strong strategic relationships with existing and new customers
- Implement internal as well as customer-facing processes to improve internal efficiencies
- Solving complex customer service issues and proactively preventing negative service trends
- Managing workflow, escalations and effectively delegating workload across the leadership team
- Developing and maintaining the customer management plan, conducting continuous customer analyses
- Conducting accurate demand forecasting, planning, and delivery collaboratively with other supporting teams
- Leading business impact assessments, identifying risks and issues that may affect current and future business units and roles
- Presenting and obtaining buy-in from senior leaders for IT initiatives; leveraging domain knowledge to gain credibility, trust, and commitment
- Identifying and eliminating root cause barriers to accuracy, productivity, and quality
- Understanding and correctly utilizing resources provided by internal systems, departments, policies, and procedures
- Developing and achieving performance goals and objectives in order to achieve customer promise expectations
- Participating in business leadership meetings; developing and driving strategies and programs which improve the competitive position and profitability of the organization
- Degree or relevant business experience
- 5+ years’ experience in Customer Delivery/Service/Operations
- Experience in and knowledge of ITAD industry desireable
- The ability to travel both domestically and internationally
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong influencing, networking and team working skills
- High level awareness of developments in the Information Technology marketplace
- Demonstrate strong relationship-building skills with the ability to influence others to achieve objectives
- Proficiency in planning, change management and problem-solving, and able to resolve issues of a highly complex and strategic nature
- Ability to work well in and across diverse global teams
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Project Management experience
- Knowledge of Six Sigma/Lean Processes
Please email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.