Wisetek is seeking an Operations Manager with experience in Manufacturing and or the IT Sector. The Operations Manager will be responsible for owning, managing, and delivering world-class ITAD experiences for clients. The location of the role is preferably based out of our headquarters in Maryland or one of our other facilities (Sacramento, Austin or Boston).
Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia. Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
The Company has recently merged its US Operations with Data Killers whom are one of the biggest data destruction services firms in the US. This new company will become one of the largest suppliers of refurbished IT equipment in the world.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
- Lead the implementation and execution of operational strategies and objectives across the US Operations in support of business objectives
- Participate in business strategy development and delivery
- Manage staffing for the internal and client facing agency operations
- Implement and manage process changes to optimize productivity and profitability for the company, while ensuring excellent client satisfaction on delivery
- Own and manage budgets across all aspects of operations and quality
- Develop and deliver innovative solutions to continuously improve product quality, reduce production and operating costs, increase efficiency, and improve overall operations
- Evaluate, improve, and establish SOPs and KPIs that align with best practices
- Provide and apply a current understanding of industry best practices, supplier network capabilities, and category/market trends to team members and business partners
- Provide subject matter expertise for operational and business development within the ITAD industry
- Establish Lean programs across all the US sites to align with international operations
- Drive continuous improvement programs and new service development to transform the Wisetek US operation
- Manage, implement, and maintain necessary programs and processes for ISO standards compliance
- Responsible for compliance with Federal and State regulatory requirements as well as ensuring compliance with Corporate, Health, Safety, Sanitation, Quality, and other regulations
Required Skills & Qualifications
- A minimum of 15 years of progressive managerial experience in Operations in the IT industry or Manufacturing
- Strong business acumen, problem solving, service focused, and proven ability to delivery to tight budget and deadlines
- Business Management degree or related field of study
- Strong multi-tasking skills and can operate with a high sense of urgency
- Experience in managing multiple facilities
- Demonstrates excellent motivational leadership skills and fosters a collaborative team environment
- Strong knowledge of demand planning, distribution and warehouse management, logistics and transportation, purchasing, and customs compliance experience preferred
- Continuous improvement/LEAN/Six Sigma experience
- Experience diving into details and also taking a higher strategic view of the business when necessary
- Highly motivated, self-directed, innovative, and able to work independently or among teams with keen judgment, common sense and resourcefulness
- Possesses a high level of critical thinking skills
- Operates with a high level of professionalism and integrity, including dealing with confidential information
Please click HERE to submit your application.
Wisetek is an equal opportunities employer.