Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
At Wisetek Solutions Inc, we transform tech recycling risks into positive environmental impact. Our program for repurposing reusable IT equipment and parts for original intent and recycling non-usable assets reduces greenhouse gas emissions and ensures that nothing ever goes to landfill. We are currently seeking an Team Lead for our US headquarters in Hyattsville, MD to manage the sale of refurbished IT assets, and other assorted material on eBay.
The E Commerce Team Lead will be responsible for driving the Internet sales organization by growing Wisetek’s presence and profitability on eBay and online sales. This role will include overseeing the day to day function of all eBay listers, and our various eBay sites and our ratings along with ensuring our ecommerce sales are being maximized through all available channels. This position will report to a Senior Sales Executive.
• Understand and develop the Ecommerce strategy with a full understanding of all the necessary supporting functions and roles of EBay and online sales, such as logistics, customer acquisition, product development, merchandising and branding
• Work closely with sales executive management to effectively integrate sales optimization strategies with other corporate initiatives to promote healthy growth of the business
• Track and grow sales, provide weekly and monthly sales data reports
• Develop quarterly business goals
• Utilize data analytic tools to develop insight and recommendations to sales leadership.
• Interface with plant management to provide support, problem solving and information on inventory issues. Work closely with Operations to ensure the accuracy and integrity of inventory.
• Liaison with finance teams to reconcile invoicing, claims and returns
• 3+ years’ experience in building and managing a consumer-facing online business
• Proven account management experience with customer centric mindset
• Deep understanding of marketing, measurement and analytics and content management
• Experience managing a budget
• A passion for building a successful online business
Click HERE to apply for this job position.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.