Wisetek are a global outsourcing provider of Technology Product Lifecycle Services to the world’s leading Enterprise IT Corporations, with Product Operation Centres located in Europe, USA & Asia.
Wisetek transforms the regulatory requirement for managing products at end of use / end of life into a significant profit generating activity through advanced fully managed outsourced services.
Wisetek assembles, configures and test new complex IT systems for specific customer sales delivery programs in each global sales region USA, EMEA and Asia.
The Wisetek culture is derived from the people that create it. Our company was built on a foundation of innovation and excellence and as we grow, we continue to seek these qualities in each person that joins our team.
Wisetek are seeking a Sales Administrator in Hyattsville, Maryland, US office.
The individual will be responsible for supporting wholesale and retail Sales activity for various IT commodities and services.
Duties include but not limited to the following:
- Coordinating with shipping department to ensure products are delivered/picked up in a timely fashion.
- Liaise with all areas of the company to meet and exceed goals and customer needs.
- Supports direct sales and has responsibility for administration functions including;
- Sales order Processing.
- Manage Returns and create credit memos.
- Organize Shipping and manage logistics with customers.
- Create Sales Reports for Management.
- Manage Open Sales Order, push to get shipped on time.
- Create proposals and work with clients to get them closed
- Create invoices after shipments.
- Assist Finance with debtors ledger.
- File documentation as per ISO requirements.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2-3 years of experience in Sales Administration, Customer service or Shipping.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft tools and systems.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills.
- Good business acumen
- Some technical/IT background or knowledge preferred.
- Customer focused
- Knowledge of MS Dynamics an advantage
- Ability to work independently and self-motivated.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Proficiency in Excel Skills required
Click HERE to apply for this job position.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.