We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join our team. In this capacity, you will play a pivotal role in developing and overseeing our Marketing strategy, planning and programme delivery across our business. You will lead on the creation and execution of the go-to-market plan and working closely with internal & external teams to plan, coordinate & evaluate activity.
As a Marketing Manager, you will have extensive experience working in the B2B industry. We want someone hardworking, self-motivated with strong attention to detail and a team player.
- Develop and execute all integrated marketing plans and activities across the various Wisetek business units.
- Assist in creating engaging product/service-related content on owned, earned and paid channels.
- Responsible for Website management, conversion tracking, and content optimisation.
- Develop and execute long and short-term marketing strategies to promote our multiple businesses, increasing target market penetration, enhancing overall revenues and customer retention programmes.
- Utilise strong analytic ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
- Manage and optimise the marketing automation tools we currently deploy.
- Measure and report performance of all integrated marketing campaigns and assess goals (ROI and KPI’s).
- Agency management of all public relations, awards and press media opportunities
- Manage all marketing budgets and track all spend on a monthly basis.
- 4/5 years’ B2B Marketing Manager experience.
- Degree or Masters in Digital Marketing or a related discipline.
- Experience in working with Content Management Systems (ideally WordPress).
- Essential experience working with Marketing Automation Platform (Hubspot, Marketo, Pardot).
- Proven Experience and track record of leading digital and inbound digital marketing strategies, managing SEO/SEM, Marketing Automation tools, focused campaigns, etc.
- Highly creative with experience in devising digital marketing campaigns that engage and motivate.
- Experience working with Salesforce desirable.
- Experience in setting up and optimising Google Adwords campaigns.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (Google Analytics).
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Passionate about marketing and brand building.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and knows when to act.
- Organises their own work and that of others, taking responsibility for the quality of all deliverables.
- Has a flexible approach and adapts to challenges and changing priorities as needed.
- Strong team player and collaborates easily with others, willing to help and learn from others and shares relevant information with the team.
Wisetek Solutions Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer.